Sira-Care DiffX non-chlorine disinfection system
Sira-Care DiffX is a powerful non-chlorine based disinfection system which eliminates all surface contamination, including spores, bacteria, viruses and pathogenic organisms. The powder is contained within a water soluble sachet which, when dissolved in warm water, creates a powerful disinfecting agent which out-performs chlorine-based disinfectants.
Sira-Care DiffX saves money by keeping wards clean, disinfected and infection free, reducing lost bed days, the cost of decontamination, cost of antibiotics and treatment, staff sickness & temporary staff.
Sira-Care DiffX is remarkably easy to use. Simply dilute one 20gm sachet in three litres of warm water for daily cleaning and one 20gm sachet in 1 litre of warm water for deep cleaning. A 5gm sachet is also available for use within a trigger spray bottle. Once made, the solutions lasts 24 hours.
With a full environmental cleaning training programme available, this patent-protected disinfection system delivers excellent infection prevention outcomes and control techniques supporting the NHS and infection prevention and patient safety teams.
Sira-Care DiffX cleans and disinfects at the same time, and is 100% effective at destroying all surface contamination, including MRSA, C diff spores, Norovirus, TB and more.
- Eliminates ALL surface contamination including spores, bacterial, viruses & pathogenic organisms
- 100% effective in killing MRSA and viruses, C diff spores, TB, Norovirus and mycobacteria
- Non-chlorine based disinfection system
- Non-corrosive due to corrosive inhibitor and pH neutral
- Cleans and disinfects at the same time
- Patient, staff and visitor friendly
- Significant financial savings can be achieved
- Easy to use, and solution once made lasts 24 hours
- Low risk COSHH
- For more information, visit www.diffxdoesit.com